- 1/3 cup (3 oz or 85 g) tomato puree
- 3 tablespoons (1.5 fl oz or 45 ml) olive oil
- 2 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup (15 g) fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) fresh oregano, chopped
- 3 (7 oz or 200 g) eggplant, sliced into ½-inch wedges
- 2 cups (11 oz or 300 g) cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the tomato puree, olive oil, garlic, parsley, and oregano. Add the eggplant and toss to coat.
- 2Transfer into a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer. Top with cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Preheat Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 3Cook for about 20-25 minutes or until eggplants are tender and slightly browned.
- 4Serve and enjoy.