- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) chicken breast fillet
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon (10 g) wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup (4 oz or 125 g) sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- steamed vegetables, to serve
- 1Combine garlic, wholegrain mustard, Dijon mustard, and sour cream in a medium bowl. Mix well. Pour mixture in a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket.
- 2Add the chicken and turn to coat all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 4Cook the chicken 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- 5Serve with steamed mixed vegetables and enjoy.