- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 ml) peanut oil
- 2 (1.7 oz or 40 g) shallots, sliced thinly
- 2 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups (8 oz or 250 g) broccoli, cut into small florets
- 3 oz. (85 g) baby corn or young corn, halved
- 2 oz. (60 g) snap peas, trimmed
- 1 medium (4 oz or 125 g) red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 2In a large bowl, whisk together peanut oil, soy sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, rice wine vinegar, shallots, and garlic.
- 3Add the broccoli, baby corn, snap peas, and red bell pepper. Toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- 4Transfer into a baking dish that can fit inside your Air Fryer.
- 5Cook for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 6Serve and enjoy.