- 4 (2 oz or 60 g) Granny Smith apples, cored and chopped
- 1/2 box (8 oz or 250 g) super moist white cake mix
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) butter, melted
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Spread the apple slices at the bottom of a baking dish that can fit in your Air Fryer basket. Top with cake mix, apple sauce, and sprinkle with cinnamon. Drizzle with butter all over.
- 3Bake for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
- 4Serve warm.