- 2.2 (1 kg) pounds chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (20 ml) honey
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) chili powder
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) sesame seeds, toasted
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, honey, and chili powder.
- 2Add the chicken pieces and mix well. Cover and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- 3Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C). Remove chicken from marinade. Drain.
- 4Arrange chicken thighs skin-side up in the air fryer basket. Cook for 6 to 7 minutes. Turn and cook for another 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with fresh chives and sprinkle with sesame seeds.