- 2 ounces (60 g) semolina
- 2 cups (8 fl oz or 250 ml) milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (2 oz or 60 g) caster sugar
- 1Place the semolina and 1/2 cup of the milk into a medium bowl. Mix well into a smooth paste. Then, gradually add the rest of the milk, vanilla extract, and caster sugar. Mix thoroughly.
- 2Transfer to a baking dish that can fit into the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 15-20 minutes at 300 F (150 C).
- 3You can serve this semolina pudding either warm or cold. Enjoy.