- 4 (5 oz or 150 g) whole artichokes, top 1 inch and stems removed
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) olive oil
- 4 (3 g) cloves garlic, cloves peeled and crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) Italian seasoning
- kosher salt
- 1Preheat oven to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Place the artichokes stem-side down in a shallow bowl and drizzle all with lemon juice.
- 3Slightly separate the artichoke leaves with your hands.
- 4Poke the center of each artichoke with a knife blade to make a small hole. Drizzle each artichoke with olive oil.
- 5Press 1 garlic clove into the center of each artichoke. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Transfer the artichokes into the Air Fryer basket and cook for 20 minutes.