- 2 rib-eye steaks, cut 1 1/2- inch thick (about 16 oz. or 450 g)
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) barbecue seasoning
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1Combine steaks, barbecue seasoning, oil, and garlic in a large resealable bag. Season with pepper to taste.
- 2ow to marinate the steaks for at least 2 hours.
- 3Remove steaks from bag and drain.
- 4Add about 2 tablespoons of water to the bottom of the air fryer pan to avoid smoking during the cooking process.
- 5Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 6Place steaks in the air fryer basket and cook for 7 minutes. Turn and cook 7 minutes more or to desired doneness.
- 7Serve and enjoy.