- 1 pound (450 g) green plantain banana, peeled
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) sugar
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground cinnamon
- cooking oil spray
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 350 F (175 C).
- 2Cut plantain in half and slice thinly.
- 3Spray the air fryer basket with oil. Arrange the plantain slices in a single layer, cook in batches if needed. Spray top of plantain with oil.
- 4Cook in the air fryer for 8 to 10 minutes. Turn and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until golden and crispy.
- 5In a small bowl, mix the sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle this mixture over air-fried plantain.
- 6Serve immediately.