- 1/2 box (8 oz or 250 g) yellow cake mix
- 16 oz. (450 g) canned crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup (60 g) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (25 g) shredded coconut or coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup (30 g) chopped walnuts
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Spread the cake mix in the bottom of a baking pan that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Pour the pineapple over the cake mix, and spread it out. Sprinkle with shredded coconut and walnuts. Then, drizzle with butter on top.
- 3Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow to cool.
- 4Serve and enjoy!