- 4 (7 oz or 200 g) baking potatoes
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) melted butter
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) grated cheese
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) seasoned bread crumbs
- 1Make thin slices in your potatoes. Be sure to not go all the way through, the slices are must stay connected at the bottom.
- 2Place the potatoes cut side up in a baking dish that can fit into the Air Fryer basket. Next, drizzle some butter onto them. Then, season the potatoes with salt and pepper.
- 3Cook the potatoes in the Air Fryer at 350 F (175 C) for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 4Sprinkle with grated cheese and breadcrumbs on top then season with some more salt and pepper. Return them to the oven and bake further 15 more minutes at 400 F (200 C).