- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) baby potatoes, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon (10 g) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) dried thyme
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 350 F (175 C).
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the oil, salt, garlic, sage, and thyme. Mix well.
- 3Add in the baby potatoes. Toss to coat well. Dump the potatoes in the air fryer basket. Cook for about 20 minutes or until tender, shaking halfway through cooking time to cook evenly.
- 4Transfer to a serving dish.
- 5Serve and enjoy.