- 16 oz. (450 g) firm tofu, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup (2.8 oz or 80 g) all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (2.3 oz or 65 g) breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) black ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) kosher salt
- olive oil spray
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, bread crumbs, coriander, garlic powder, salt and ground pepper.
- 2Coat each tofu cubes with egg and then roll in flour-bread crumb mixture. Shake to remove excess.
- 3Preheat Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 4Place coated tofu cubes in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Spray with oil. Cook for about 15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Cook in batches if needed.
- 5Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.