- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon (15 g) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 16 ounces (450 g) lump crab meat
- 1/3 cup (35 g) panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup (15 g) finely chopped chives
- 1/4 cup (15 g) finely chopped parsley
- 1Whisk together the egg, light mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, Old Bay in a large mixing bowl. Add the crab meat, panko, chopped chives and parsley; mix well.
- 2Cover the crab mix and allow to set in the fridge for approximately 1 hour.
- 3Divide mixture and shape to make 8 crab cakes of about 1-inch thick (do not pack the cakes too tightly).
- 4Preheat your Air Fryer to 350 F (175 C). Once the air-fryer reaches the desired temperature, carefully place 4 crab cakes into the basket and cook for 10-12 minutes. Make sure to flip halfway through cooking time.
- 5Gently transfer crab cakes to a serving dish. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.