- 1/2 teaspoon (0.5 g) ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (7 g) chopped parsley
- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) cooked cubed corned beef
- 4 (7 oz or 200 g) Yukon potatoes, peeled into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) butter
- 1 medium (2 oz or 60 g) carrot, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) dried thyme
- Kosher salt
- 1Mix together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Transfer this potato mixture into a baking dish that can fit into the size of the Air Fryer cooking basket.
- 3Set your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C) Cook for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- 4Serve and enjoy.