- 1/2 box (8 oz or 250 g) fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) butter, melted and divided
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1/2 pouch (8 oz or 250 g) chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Combine brownie mix along with half of the butter and 1 egg.
- 3In a separate bowl, combine the chocolate chip cookie mix, remaining butter and egg.
- 4Alternately drop spoonfuls of the chocolate chip cookie and brownie batter into a baking dish that can fit in your Air Fryer basket.
- 5Cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Serve and enjoy!