- 1/2 cup (4 oz or 125 g) plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) chicken breast fillet
- 1/3 cup (3 oz or 85 g) tandoori paste
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cumin, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) white onion, cut into rings, to serve
- lettuce leaves, to serve
- 1Mix together the yogurt, tandoori paste, and cumin in a non-reactive mixing bowl, season with salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
- 2Then, add the chicken and turn to coat all sides. Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour to absorb all the flavors.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Place chicken in a baking dish that can fit into your Air Fryer basket.
- 5Cook for 20 minutes, baste with pan juices occasionally.
- 6Transfer chicken tandoori in a serving platter with some lettuce leaves and top with onion rings.
- 7Serve with warm naan bread.