- 12-inch pizza pie crust
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup (4 oz or 125 g) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 3 oz. (3 oz or 85 g) sliced ham, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium (4 oz or 125 g) tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1Using a 4-inch round cutter, cut 4 rounds from the prepared pizza crust.
- 2Spread 1 tablespoon tomato paste on each crust. Then, top with pineapple, turkey ham, sliced tomato, and mozzarella.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Cook for 12-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the base is golden crisp.