- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon (20 ml) honey
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound (450 g) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 350 F (175 C).
- 2Whisk the oil, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, and honey in a medium bowl.
- 3Add the Brussels sprouts and toss to coat. Dump in the air fryer basket and cook for 5 minutes. Shake the sprouts, and cook for 5 minutes more.
- 4Serve and enjoy.