- 4 (6 oz or 180 g) Granny Smith apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 box (8 oz or 250 g) spiced cake mix
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup (1 oz or 30 g) chopped peanuts
- For the topping:
- 1/4 cup (2 oz or 60 g) caramel sauce
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2Spread apple slices on the bottom of a baking dish that can fit in your Air Fryer basket. Sprinkle with the cake mix. Distribute the butter evenly over the cake mix, and then sprinkle the chopped nuts.
- 3Cook to 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
- 4Remove cake and drizzle with caramel sauce.
- 5Serve and enjoy!