- 1 lb. (450 g) lean ground turkey
- 8 medium fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup (15 g) cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) ground black pepper
- olive oil spray
- 1Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly with water; shake to remove water before popping into your food processor. Puree.
- 2Transfer pureed mushrooms to a large bowl, add the ground turkey, cilantro, and all the seasonings. Mix well with your hands.
- 3Divide the turkey burger mixture to form five patties. With your thumb, put an indent in the center of each one to prevent the patties from bunching up in the middle.
- 4Spray with cooking oil spray on both sides of the turkey patties.
- 5Place them in the basket of hot Air Fryer. Do not stack them; it is okay if sides touch. Put the basket in the machine, set the temperature to 380 F (190 C) and cook for 10-15 minutes. No need to flip the patties.
- 6Serve immediately.