- 1 (16 oz. or 450 g) package firm tofu
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (1.5 g) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) flour
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg, beaten
- olive oil spray
- chili sauce, to serve
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Cut tofu into small pieces.
- 3Mix together the flour, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
- 4Dip tofu in egg then coat with flour mixture.
- 5Place the tofu in the Air Fryer basket and spray with oil. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Transfer into a serving dish.
- 7Serve tofu bites with dipping sauce on the side.