- 3 large (750 g) sweet potato, cut into small cubes
- 2 slices (50 g) turkey bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) dried parsley
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 2In a large bowl, combine the sweet potato, chopped turkey bacon, olive oil, paprika, salt, pepper, and parsley. Mix well.
- 3Transfer mixture into a baking dish that can fit inside your air fryer. Cook for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.