- 12 ounces (340 g) frozen squid/calamari rings, thawed, washed, and pat dry
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg, beaten
- 1 cup (4 oz or 125 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) ground coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) black ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) kosher salt
- lemon wedges, for garnish
- olive oil spray
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, salt and ground pepper.
- 2Coat each calamari ring with egg and then flour mixture.
- 3Preheat Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 4Place coated calamari rings in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Spray with oil. Cook for about 15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Cook in batches if needed.
- 5Garnish with lemon wedges and serve with tartar sauce or your choice of dipping sauce.