- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) large fresh shrimps
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (6 g) oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1Combine olive oil, oyster sauce, garlic, onion powder, and pepper in a large non-reactive bowl. Mix well. Then, add the shrimps and toss to coat.
- 2Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 3Place the in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes or until shrimps are just cooked.
- 4Serve and enjoy.