- 4 medium (7 oz or 200 g) sized potatoes, cleaned and sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 ml) peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) black pepper
- 2 tablespoons (0.7 oz or 20 g) sesame seeds
- 1Preheat your Hot Air Fryer to 360 F (180 C).
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine peanut oil, garlic powder, Kosher salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- 3Add the sliced potatoes into the mixture and toss, making sure every potato slice is coated well.
- 4Arrange coated potato slices in the Air Fryer cooking basket. Sprinkle with some sesame seeds. Cook in batches if needed, for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Serve and enjoy.