- 1/4 cup (60 g) dried corn kernels
- vegetable oil spray
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) nutritional yeast
- sea salt
- lemon pepper
- dried parsley
- 1Set your air fryer machine to 400F (200 C).
- 2Add the dried corn kernels to frying basket and lightly spray with oil. If needed, line the sides of the tray with baking paper to prevent popped popcorn from flying around in the air fryer.
- 3Insert the basket and cook for 12 to 15 minutes. Check on it every 3 minutes to make sure that the kernels are not burning. Monitor them closely until the popping sound stops.
- 4Remove the basket from the sir fryer and transfer the popcorn in a large container with lid. Add the nutritional yeast, some salt, pepper, and dried parsley.
- 5Serve immediately.