- 1 pound (450 g) red potato, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- To Serve:
- Garlic dip or Aioli
- 1Fill half of the pot with water and bring to a boil.
- 2Add the sliced red potatoes and cook for 6 minutes only. Then, drain the potatoes using a strainer and place them on a kitchen towel to cool and pat dry.
- 3Place the cooled potatoes in a large bowl along with coconut oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat well with seasonings.
- 4Transfer potatoes to air fryer basket.
- 5Set air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 6Cook the potatoes in the air fryer for 15 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking time.
- 7Serve the air-fred potatoes with garlic dip.