- 1-1/2 pounds (675 g) lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons (20 g) onion, chopped
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 3/4 cup (2.7 oz or 75 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) skim milk
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup (3 oz or 85 g) tomato sauce
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine together the ground beef and the rest of the meatloaf ingredients. Mix well with your hands until incorporated well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Preheat your Air Fryer to 330 F (165 C).
- 3Place meatloaf in a baking dish or loaf pan that can fit into your Air Fryer basket. Then place inside the Air Fryer and cook for 30 minutes. Cool slightly.
- 4Serve and enjoy