- 1 pound (450 g) ground beef sirloin
- 8 ounces (250 g) ground lamb
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) flour
- 1 medium (3.5 oz or 100 g) yellow onion, quartered
- 2 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) paprika
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1In a mixing bowl, combine the meat and the rest of the ingredients together. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Take about 2 tablespoons of beef mixture and form into small logs. Cover and chill for at least an hour.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 330 F (165 C).
- 4Place meatballs in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Transfer into a serving dish and sprinkle with parsley.