- 2.2 lbs. (1 kg) kale, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- lemon pepper, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1Remove tough kale stems and cut leaves into 1 ½ - inches. Set aside in a bowl.
- 2Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic powder over kale. Toss to coat evenly.
- 3Place seasoned kale in the Air Fryer basket. Preheat Air Fryer to 330 F (165 C).
- 4Cook for 25 minutes or until crispy, shaking the basket occasionally for even cooking. Let cool before serving.