- 2 (8 oz or 250 g) grapefruits
- 3 tablespoons (2 fl oz or 60 ml) maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons (4 g) ground cinnamon
- 1Using a sharp knife, slice the grapefruit into think rounds thinly. Place in a large bowl.
- 2Drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 330 F (165 C).
- 4Transfer the slice grapefruit in the air fryer basket and cook for 30 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking time.
- 5After cooking, don’t take out grapefruit chips yet. Let it cool inside the Air Fryer for another 15 minutes to enhance crispness. Cool completely before serving.
- 6Serve and enjoy.