- 2 (2 oz. or 60 g) whole eggs
- 1 1/2 cups (185 g) whole wheat flour
- 1 cup (250 ml) whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) salt
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) melted butter
- For toppings you can choose any of the following:
- fresh berries
- powdered sugar
- Greek yogurt
- honey or maple syrup
- 1Set your air fryer to 380 F (190 C). Put the cast iron tray inside the air fryer as it heats.
- 2Add all ingredients for the pancake batter to a blender and process until smooth. If the batter is too thick, just add a few tablespoons of milk to thin it out.
- 3Spray cast iron tray oil spray, then pour a good amount of batter.
- 4Cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from the air fryer. Repeat procedure for remaining batter.
- 5Serve pancakes with your choice of toppings.