- 1 pound (450 g) cod fish, cut into 3-inch fingers
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 3/4 cup (3.2 oz or 90 g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. (450 g) frozen French fries, thawed
- cooking oil spray
- 1In a small bowl, slightly beat the egg. Set aside.
- 2In a shallow bowl, mix together the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- 3Dredge each fish with flour mixture. Dip in egg. Then, coat with flour mixture again. Set aside.
- 4Preheat your air fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 5Arrange the fillets and fries in your air fryer basket. Do not overcrowd. Spray with oil.
- 6Cook for about 12 to 15 minutes or until crispy and golden brown.
- 7Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.