- 1 (15 oz. or 420 g) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup (1.4 oz or 40 g) red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup (15 g) fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 3 (3 g) cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seed, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon (1.5 g) Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 g) baking powder
- 2 tablespoons (15 g) whole wheat flour
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg, lightly beaten
- olive oil spray
- 1Place garbanzo beans in a food processor. Process until coarsely chopped. Add the onion, garlic, parsley, cumin, coriander, salt, baking powder, flour, and egg. Process until just combined.
- 2Shape mixture into balls or patties and let stand for 15 minutes.
- 3Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 4Arrange the falafel balls in your Air Fryer basket. Do not overcrowd, cook in batches if needed. Spray with oil.
- 5Cook for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Serve immediately and enjoy.