- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) chicken breast fillet
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) red chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1Combine olive oil, chili flakes, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a large non-reactive bowl. Mix well. Then, add the chicken fillets. Marinate for at least two hours.
- 2Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 3Place the marinated chicken fillets in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4Serve and enjoy.