- 1 pound (450 g) chicken breast fillet, cut into small pieces
- 2 (2 oz or 60 g) carrot, diced
- 8 ounces (250 g) green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 medium (4 oz or 125 g) red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium (7 oz or 200 g) potato, diced
- 1/4 cup (2 fl oz or 60 ml) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 g) Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon (2 g) paprika
- 1 tablespoon (3.5 g) fresh thyme, chopped
- 1In a non-reactive bowl, combine the chicken, carrot, green beans, bell pepper, and potato.
- 2Add olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika and thyme. Toss to combine well. Transfer into a baking dish that can fit into your air fryer basket.
- 3Set the air fryer to 360 F or (180 C) and cook for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- 4Serve and enjoy.