- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) chicken sausage
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1 oz or 30 g) dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon (0.5 g) freshly ground black pepper
- 1Combine olive oil, mustard, garlic, coriander, and pepper in a large non-reactive bowl. Mix well then add the chicken sausages. Toss to coat
- 2Preheat your Air Fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 3Place the chicken sausages in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4Serve and enjoy.