- 4 (5 oz. or 150 g) chicken breast fillet
- 2 tablespoons (1 fl oz or 30 ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (6 g) paprika
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon (1 g) ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 g) kosher salt
- 1Combine olive oil, paprika, garlic, coriander, and salt in a large non-reactive bowl. Mix well then add the chicken fillets. Marinate for at least two hours.
- 2Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 3Place the marinated chicken fillets in the Air Fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4Serve and enjoy.