- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) ground beef
- 1 (1 oz or 30 g) package of ranch dressing mix
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 3/4 cup (75 g) saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup (3 oz or 85 g) chopped onion
- 1/4 cup (0.5 oz or 15 g) fresh coriander or cilantro
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Mix together the ground beef, ranch dressing mix, egg, saltine crackers, onion, and coriander in a bowl. Divide and form beef mixture into 8 burger patties.
- 3Place some of the burger patties in the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 7-10 minutes on each side. Repeat procedure for remaining burger patties.
- 4Place in a serving dish.
- 5Serve and enjoy.