- 1.5 lbs. (675 g) ground beef
- 1 cup (6 oz or 180 g) cooked bulgur
- 1 (1 oz or 30 g) package of ranch dressing mix
- 1 (2 oz or 60 g) whole egg
- 3/4 cup (2.7 oz or 75 g) breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup (3 oz or 85 g) chopped onion
- 1 (3 g) clove garlic
- 1/4 cup (15 g) cilantro
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 F (200 C).
- 2Mix together the ground beef, bulgur, ranch dressing mix, egg, breadcrumbs, onion, garlic, and coriander in a bowl. Divide and form beef mixture into 8 burger patties.
- 3Place some of the burger patties in the Air Fryer basket. Cook for 15 minutes or to desired doneness.
- 4Transfer into a serving dish.
- 5Serve and enjoy.