- 1 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (30 g) barbecue seasoning
- 1 (2 oz. or 60 g) whole egg, beaten
- 2.2 pounds (1 kg) chicken tenders
- cooking oil spray
- 1Preheat your air fryer to 380 F (190 C).
- 2Combine flour and barbecue seasoning in a shallow dish. 3. In a small bowl, beat the egg.
- 3Dredge each chicken slice with flour mixture, then dip in beaten egg, and then coat with flour again. Repeat with remaining chicken slices.
- 4Spray the air fryer basket with oil spray.
- 5Place the coated chicken tenders in the basket. Cook in batches if needed, do not overcrowd.
- 6Air fry for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- 7Serve immediately with your choice of dip.